Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: San Antonio Spurs (0-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-0)| 119-126 WIN!
I really liked the late game execution. The Spurs are young so they have holes on their defense but having Luka get into the lane with a rolling Lively just opens up so many options. Last year I very rarely felt they were the smart team who executed late to win a game. I hope it continues.

For the Spurs, I really like Vassel. I mostly see him when they play the Mavs but I have always been a big fan. The new hairstyle did make it feel like he was a new player though. The development of Sochan over the next year or two will be very important. I also thought Collins had some strong moments. I do wonder as they mature if Keldon Johnson is the odd man out. He is good, but really probably best as a small ball PF. It appears they want Wemby to play a lot of PF. I wonder if that is a piece they look to trade in for a better fitting part sometime in the future. Wemby is just so different. There are some plays he makes that almost no one else has ever done. Even some simple things. If he develops a mid range game like Dirk...he will be unstoppable.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-25-2023, 02:43 AM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-26-2023, 08:00 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by Dahlsim - 10-26-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: GAME 1: San Antonio Spurs (0-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-0)| 119-126 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 10-26-2023, 03:24 PM