Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: San Antonio Spurs (0-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-0)| 119-126 WIN!
A lot of good thinking about last night!  I really enjoyed observing the progress, surprises, and the close of the game by Triple Double Clutch Luka. It never gets old.

I like the no complaints approach I saw. Yes that may be Jason Kidd or maybe a whole team decision or it might not last. I have been thinking it might be Kyrie who has the respect level for Luka and the whole team to listen about this important improvement. I would love for Kyrie to add being that leadership guy to his talent.

As for starting Derrick Lively I think last night’s rotation for him might just be the best way to play him for awhile. First, the first quarter is when the least defense is played most NBA games. That makes it by far the most dangerous foul wise for the lonely big trying to defend. Since first quarter foul trouble ruins everything for most NBA players, avoiding all that is a defensible strategy.

Plus, it is possible that coming off the bench helps Lively read the flow of the game and play better because of it. This dynamic is also possible for Green and Hardaway Jr.

This team is already more fun to watch. I agree Killer, give Kidd a chance and everyone else as well. The world’s greatest coach could not have strategized the holes last year’s team had.

Finally I noticed some DFS level ball tipping distractions defense from Grant Williams and some good 3point shots. I am observing for possibly successful DFS replacement with him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-25-2023, 02:43 AM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-26-2023, 08:00 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by Dahlsim - 10-26-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: GAME 1: San Antonio Spurs (0-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-0)| 119-126 WIN! - by Reunion Mav - 10-26-2023, 01:57 PM