Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead part of offseason, what do you think is the worst/best trade in Mavs history
(08-08-2023, 09:35 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, I remember him having a rep. It was nowhere near the rep someone like Irving has now though, unless I'm remembering poorly. 

And I agree - his stint here went super well. I can't remember the exact details of his departure, as in what him leaving allowed the team to get. In fact, I can't even remember if it was a trade or just a simple decision not to re-sign him. Either way, I remember being surprised the team moved on from him so quickly.

From the Lakers I think he shoved a ref and got a long suspension once and later pissed off Shaq by making jokes about Cancun when it was clear they were about to get swept in a series. He had a pretty bad attitude there after being benched for Dereka Fisher

And I think he made a very public trade request on his next team that eventually landed him with us (that is not a new thing by any means)

I was surprised we didn't keep him though
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead part of offseason, what do you think is the worst/best trade in Mavs history - by MrGoat - 08-08-2023, 09:41 PM