Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INJURY: Broekhoff suffered a fracture of the proximal head of his left fibula
(01-01-2020, 08:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 05:34 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Could see a Devin Harris move if Broekhoff is done for the season.

Depending on how bad he fractured it but usually a fibula fracture is at least 6 weeks. It could be very likely that he's out at least 8 weeks, but thats just my opinion based on the limited knowledge we have so far. If Broekhoff is out for 6 weeks he's looking for an end of Febuary return. 

So not quite a season ending injury, but I think the Mavs would want some production these next coming months. 

As to the Captain returning, I wouldn't mind it, but that'd just push Brunson even further out of the lineup.

I would welcome pushing Brunson out of the rotation.  Dude needs to spend time in Rick's doghouse.  He stopped playing like a point guard and decided he was going to start hunting shots and not playing defense.  He has been unbelievably frustrating to watch this season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broekhoff suffered a fracture of the proximal head of his left fibula - by farhan583 - 01-02-2020, 01:35 AM