Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds
(07-06-2023, 05:36 AM)Dundalis Wrote: I don't see why all confirmed Mavs trades shouldn't have their own thread. It's not like there will be 20 of them. They are our players and can be used to talk about them outside of trade and FA scenarios as we get closer to the season or even in season. That page is mainly for rumors IMO even though a lot of discussion about confirmed trades obviously happens there.

Also just saw this:

I know this isn't what he always looks like, but god damn there's some incredible defensive plays here. He actually does some of the things you see from Thybulle making up ground to make incredible defensive plays despite seemingly being out of the frame to make a play.

This guy really knows how to get his hands on the ball anywhere from low on the dribble and every level all the way up. It is hard to describe what he does but his defensive eye hand coordination reminds me of Derek Harper’s incredible ability in this area…except Grant W can do that at any level. He is going to help us because Luka and Kyrie will jam that ball right down the opponents throats.

Also I always look for the confirmed big news threads. Keep up the good work. I enjoy them. I also appreciate the heading updates though i sometimes have to go back several pages to find the details of what happened but then I am usually patient enough to find what I need.
[-] The following 2 users Like Reunion Mav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds - by Reunion Mav - 07-06-2023, 08:14 PM