Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NEWS: China upset w/ NBA...NBA will lose $400 million
(10-10-2019, 07:11 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I usually don't get political, but this is why I will always support the right to bare arms for all free men. 1.4 billion ruled by a handful of control freak losers and there is nothing they can do about it. I'm forever grateful that much braver men than I made my home the most free on the planet.

Completly disagree. But I guess the guns vs no guns discussion will never end. I never understood the guns equal freedom argument people are trying to make. In most cases  guns are taking away the freedom or ending lifes.
Looking at gun related homicide and suicide rates in the world it is obvious that the US have a problem that other western countries don´t have....I wonder why.

Would it make any difference for the people in Hongkong if they were armed? I don´t think so. It would make things worse because the response from China would be even more violent.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: China upset w/ NBA...teams planning for 20-21 salary cap to drop up to 15% - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-10-2019, 07:43 PM