Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: SUNS GET KD| BRK GETS BRIDGES, CAM, JAE, 4 Unprotected FRP AND A SWAP
(02-09-2023, 03:13 AM)LukaMVP Wrote: bridges is a solid 3D and he is worth our remaining FRP imho. we also need to strengthen our paint so a 3-team trade would work, get bridges and a defensive big while ditching some bad contracts, we STACKED.

Bridges ain't no solid 3&D. He's way more than that, and would require much more than just our first.

(02-09-2023, 03:44 AM)MAVS-SLO Wrote: After that deal, our deal for Kyrie looks like a steal. 

Yes it's KD, but the Suns give up all their deph, youth, deffense and 4 picks for KD. I would call this desperate and all in move.

Offense is going to be lethal, but deffense and depth? I don't think that's enough for a championship. Paul is slowly declining, Booker and Durant are injury prones and it's going to be interesting to see how long they can last after playing 40+ minutes game after the game.

I'm pretty happy where the Mavs are now, and how we can  build up our future.

Their defense is still way better than ours. In fact even after this trade they still look like a deeper team than ours. I think it's easily enough for a chip, when everyone is healthy they are the best team in the west no question IMO. Of course staying healthy will be an issue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dundalis's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE? SUNS GET KD?? BRK GETS BRIDGES, CAM, JAE, 4 Unprotected FRP AND A SWAP - by Dundalis - 02-09-2023, 05:50 AM