Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor)
(11-21-2022, 10:06 AM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: I dont know about this one.  Can you all please convince a casual?

I have no doubt Collins is a good fit for the team and the Luka-effect will make him look better than on the Hawks...but I see it as marginal upgrade while giving away 2 solid rotation players.  One who we dont know his potential with Luka in Wood...the other who is for sure Playoff playable 3andD player in Bullock.

I guess Wood isnt part of the plans here?

I like the idea of Collins but in the same vein that I like the idea of Wood. I feel like they are similar front court tweeners so I don’t know if he would get through Kidds reluctance to play him. He does seem like a better defender and maybe more fit to guard wings so maybe he would have more trust from the coaching staff.

I’m ok with either Bullock or Hardaway being moved because I trust Josh Green fully at this point. Probably can’t move both this season but you can certainly get away with moving one.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor) - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 11-21-2022, 10:13 AM