Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win
(11-19-2022, 10:49 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: People seem to think I’m anti-Wood or anti more minutes for Wood or anti Wood starting.

For the record I certainly don't think that and appreciate the lens you shine on the situation.

Javale was very promising and we should all be rooting on him to come around because he adds such a different dynamic for us but I hope they keep him in this bit role unless he clearly starts to outplay Powell.  If McGee and Wood work together then it should in theory lead to more Wood minutes by default if McGee can find a way to get minutes back.  My only problem with the Wood/McGee pairing is the same as the Wood/Powell pairing, it takes Wood out of the rim runner role which is where he's done soooooooo much damage so I hope we can find another big at some point to give us the same effect of the Maxi/Wood pairing (which is why I'm very onboard with the PJ Washington idea that you floated).
[-] The following 2 users Like StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 11-19-2022, 11:20 AM