Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ ORL (3-9) | 87-94 Loss
This was a tough game. Ran out of gas. Even Luka couldn't buy a bucket. Needed Wood and his offense badly. 

It's games like these thought that really highlight the lack of offensive talent outside of Din and Luka. This team needs at least another scorer off the dribble. THJ can't be it. Dude is such a low iq ball hog. I tolerated his inefficient chucking because of his tendency to get hot, but he hasn't been able to consistently do that in over 12 months. 

The 2 on 1 fast break where he refused to pass was a perfect example of why he shouldn't have been playing. I'd normally give grace since he's playing hurt, but the poor play came from his choices, not because he was hampered.

Further, Reggie Bullock.... SHEESH. He's been awful for 3 games straight and outside of 2-3 good games, overall BAD. Josh deserves to start over him if he's putting up donuts like this. 

McGee annoyed me as well given that he couldn't be bothered to sprint to the top of the key to set a screen but rather just lazily jogged all night. 

This team needs a spark. I have a feeling there is a lot of players with their mind on getting "theirs", and not about doing what's best for the team. Wood has been called out. McGee has been ass. THJ has been ass. 

Jeez what an easy game to let go.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: DAL (6-3) @ ORL (2-9) | Nov 9, 4:30 pm | Mavs 6.0 pt Vegas favs - by SleepingHero - 11-09-2022, 08:50 PM