Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ ORL (3-9) | 87-94 Loss
what an awfully limited team.  Just awful tonight.   Only one loss though.

Although let me speak in the moment, instead of the more measured thoughts.   How awful is our new front office free agent signings that they would literary give away Hardaway and McGee if they could.    I keep hoping Hardaway gets into a groove and I am sure he will for stretches, but he just doesn't really fit right now.

Bullock isn't even looking to score.   I mentioned this offseason while he was really good last year and will bounce back in time, he should not be viewed as a core starter.   Mavs just don't have any options.  IMO he would be best if we could acquire a real good forward and bring Bullock off the bench.  Finding that player is the problem though.  

Teams are going to force our guys to beat teams off the dribble.  Smart strategy.   They are so limited.

This team needs to work way to hard.   I wonder if it comes crashing down as the season goes on.    Probably not, but they way they are winning games is probably not a great long term strategy.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: DAL (6-3) @ ORL (2-9) | Nov 9, 4:30 pm | Mavs 6.0 pt Vegas favs - by Chicagojk - 11-09-2022, 08:05 PM