Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: BRK (4-7) @ DAL (6-3) | 96-94 win
Seth Curry looked bad last night.   I think it is important to remember that most shooters are rhythm players.   When they are not in rhythm their game can look ugly.   Joe Harris, Bullock and Hardaway are also examples.    They made mention how Joe Harris has been out for a lot of last year and sometimes it takes time.   I think that is important to remember.

At one of the breaks (maybe halftime) they were showing KD highlights throughout his career crossing people up.  What a special talent.   Just terrible for Brooklyn that they have not built a good team around him (I guess KD deserves some blame as well).   Brooklyn played hard, but there is not much there at the moment.   I guess in theory Simmons and O'neal are your wing defenders.   O'neal, Harris, Curry are your open shooters.   And KD and Irving score and create baskets.   I do wonder if they break the team up or look for a win now move with a guy like Myles Turner.   I still think with a healthy KD you have a chance....but things obviously have to change there fast.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 9: BRK (4-7) @ DAL (6-3) | 96-94 win - by Chicagojk - 11-08-2022, 08:00 AM