Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: ORL (1-6) @ DAL (3-3) | 114-105 win
(10-31-2022, 02:01 PM)Smitty Wrote: Great post. I think I'm more frustrated about the same Kidd moves this year than last because of the failures and frustrations from the off-season. With success comes higher expectations. A terrible off-season and now early on-court failure. Just get over yourself (Kidd) and start winning now. Tinker as it allows.

Ya it's really frustrating to watch us play very dominant stretches of basketball just to see us do something completely different in crunchtime to seemingly just see if it works.  You can't just sacrifice early season games in the west, you can't really do it in this league anymore with the play in format.

Having said that, I think our record is not reflective of the basketball we've played.  We were insanely dominant in that Suns game in the first half and got lazy and Kidd got weird, same with the Thunder third quarter/early 4th and the Pels game we just came out flat.  It's really just a small tweaks from the staff and some more urgency from the guys on the floor based on what I've watched.  This team clearly has enough talent to compete and make noise, it's just very annoying that the small changes that need to be made kind of jump off the screen when you watch a full game and Kidd isn't doing it and in some cases even doubling down on his weird rotations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6: ORL (1-6) @ DAL (3-3) | 114-105 win - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 10-31-2022, 02:17 PM