Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: ORL (1-6) @ DAL (3-3) | 114-105 win
I am glad I recorded that game and saw the score before watching.  Otherwise, that would have been a frustrating watch after last night.   I might need to start doing that early in the season.

I agree as good as Luka has been it can't be sustainable.   Although we have seen some good non Luka minutes the last few games.  The pace is faster, the ball movement is good and the energy is good with that group.   It would be great if we could see a similar production this year with our bench as we saw last year.   We just need more from the starting lineup.

The body language on McGee is awful.   No urgency from him.    I don't know how you can continue to start him if you need to pull him 3-4 minutes into a game.   

Looking big picture, I am not crazy on what I have seen from the Mavs yet.  On the other hand a lot of teams are looking very beatable on certain nights.    So maybe we all got to take a deep breath and hope they come together like they did last year.   At the moment it is tough to imagine we have enough though.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6: ORL (1-6) @ DAL (3-3) | 114-105 win - by Chicagojk - 10-30-2022, 10:44 PM