Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
(10-30-2022, 11:05 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: No, it aged SUPER well. It was right after the swing that put them up by like 12! 

I stand by it soooooo confidently. Things fell apart when Luka, DFS and Bullock re-entered, as has been stated by everyone along the way and had nothing to do with Wood being unable to play defensive center. Maybe that's even true about him, but that certainly isn't what went wrong in the stretch you're talking about. 

I don't want to jump to conclusions like some, but I can understand why they are wondering whether Kidd has preconceived biases against Wood at this point. He's definitely not being integrated to full potential. Hopefully, it's a matter of time and patience.

Can we all just agree that sometimes Luka's offense isnt good against some teams in certain situations and that you need to read your teams energy and whats working?

I get tired of the "he gets guys open looks" excuse.  Yeah...he does...hes godly at offense and All-World...we get it.  

But in some games it seems like other teams play better against Lukas slow paced offense where he lets the other teams defense get set up as opposed to Spencers more fast paced, heavier ball movement offense.  I think last night late game might have been one of those instances.

Or the second quarter of the Memphis game...our second unit was just killing it with fast pace and heavy ball movement.

You can argue all day about "open looks are most important"...but if its not working as well as heavy ball movement some games...which is better?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss - by dynamicalVoid - 10-30-2022, 11:21 AM