Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
(10-29-2022, 11:09 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Not about him playing good or bad. Just talking about the effort. Green is never walking back on defense. Always sprinting. Never gives up on a lose ball. In comparisation Doncic walks back 9/10 times. Wood and SD aren´t exactly known for their hustle plays either. In the past DFS brought this kind of energy but this season he hasn´t been on the same level.

Young legs and doesn't get asked to play 35+ a night.  I'm fine giving Josh a bigger a role at this point.  Like I said the other night, I'm having a hard time deciding what I think of this team but I'm leaning more towards bad than good.  Our two wins are against teams playing the second half of back-to-backs and we've lost three games now that we had no business losing.  Really feels like our coach is working against us too.  

Kind of tired of Luka's antics too.  Then again, refs let opposing players beat the hell out of him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: OKC (2-3) @ DAL (2-2) | Oct 29, 8:00 pm | Mavs 10.5 pt Vegas favs - by cow - 10-29-2022, 11:14 PM