Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win
(10-27-2022, 09:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: The SD minutes PERIOD are an issue. -37.5 on/off for him through 4 games. And I don't think those numbers are deceptive at all. The team is struggling massively on BOTH ends when he plays.

The biggest problem are the minutes he is on the court without Luka or Wood.  That should never happen when this team is healthy.  

I'm not going to worry about Dinwiddie after the small sample of 4 games.  No reason to think we wont get roughly what we got last year from him.  If anything I would expect his offensive efficiency would go down and right now it is even higher.

If there is any player I am worrying about right now its McGee.  He gets the same small sample caveat as everyone else, but when you are dealing with a mid 30s player you always wonder when he is going to start falling off the cliff, and I am worried we are already there.  That would add him to the long list of stupid non min contracts we have handed out in the last couple of years (WCS, Boban, Burke, Brown, ...)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win - by mvossman - 10-28-2022, 09:14 AM