Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win
(10-27-2022, 11:18 PM)Jommybone Wrote: You guys are nuts. Just 4 games in you’re complaining about the guy shooting 51% from the field and 57% from deep, who has upped his minutes, efficiency, and scoring average over his sensational half-season with Dallas last year. 

Of course he suffers from playing 100% of the no-Luka minutes. That doesn’t make him the cause of the team’s problems when Luka sits.

He has been great when the spacing has allowed him to get downhill with the ball at will, just like he was able to do last season. However, there has been much more of him trying to create offense out of nothing this season than last, and those positions are typically not going very well.

I do agree that four games is not a proper sample and that it’s not time to freak out yet at all. I think Dinwiddie will find his niche soon enough.

(10-27-2022, 11:18 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Not so, amigo.

Seriously? You haven’t found yourself wishing for more Wood minutes? I stand corrected! I honestly believe that is a fairly uncommon opinion, to this point.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win - by KillerLeft - 10-27-2022, 11:21 PM