Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
Mavs are very close to being 3-0 but man that game last night really bothered me.  It was really bad.  It is common for teams to relax against short staffed teams.  That is normal.  I kept waiting for Dallas to buckle in and put the game away.  I thought they were when they got up by 7 in the fourth but the Pelicans made some good plays and the mavs were careless.

I hated the lack of defense to start the game.  I hated McGee’s performance.  Give me Powell if that is we are going to get.  I know what Powell will bring each game.  I hated the no factor of DFS and Bullock.
On offense.  I hated the lack of ball movement.  We are way too much Luka dependent.  I keep hoping we get to a more movement offense but we keep getting further away from it.  I hate how Josh Green is being used.  I hate all the threes.  I hate how Luka plays the whole quarter where it appears late in quarters he gets bored or tired at times. I hate relying on Maxi to make a pass.  I hate our slow pace.  

It is only one game but man that game sucked.  Oh and the Pelicans may be a problem.  Talented, deep and young. With a ton of draft picks.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick, HoosierDaddyKid, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss - by Chicagojk - 10-26-2022, 10:57 PM