Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
(10-25-2022, 04:30 PM)Winter Wrote: What most people want is a mid first-round pick in their third season. Instead Green is no different really than a good player coming from G league. I'd rather see what Tyler Dorsey has or see how Hardy handles rookie minutes than see Green on the court. I've seen Green for 2+ years and I don't see much that distinguishes him.

Much of the Green discussion is relative to expectations (and contract). As a rotation player, he is perfectly serviceable for a few minutes every game. This does not mean that Green is particularly meaningful to this roster going forward. Other NBA players can do what Green does.

This seems like a viewpoint of someone who completely ignores defense.  I have some interest in seeing Hardy and Dorsey (and hopefully there will be opportunity tonight) but during meaningful minutes I would much rather have Green on the court, especially with a second unit that is not lacking in offense.

(10-25-2022, 04:43 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: This is going to be common until Mavs take action.  

Buckle in.  It'll be fine.

The Mavs don't listen to you or this board, so all you are accomplishing is ass whipping the rest of us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: DAL (1-1) @ NOP (2-1) | Oct 25, 6:30 pm | Mavs 0.0 pt & 5.5 pt (Vegas) favs - by mvossman - 10-25-2022, 04:44 PM