Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
Curious to see if Zion plays. He left against Utah with a hip contusion.

Valanciunas has had a history of absolutely destroying the Mavs. This is the first time in a very long time where we have some competent bigs to slow him down. That is a matchup I am closely looking at.

NOP has been relying on McCollum to play point guard and create. It's lead to some success. I'm watching to see how/if Bullock/Green/DFS can affect his creation, and if so does that paralyze the Pels offense.

Ingram has been on a tear, going to be tough night for DFS and Maxi.

As far as the Mavs, I just want Luka to continue doing Luka things. Also I'm looking for Wood to keep playing within the system (as he's averaging a point a minute).

Spencer needs to start attacking more imo. I've felt he's been a bit passive. He's settled for some crazy threes instead of barreling into the lane for free throws. I hope he starts to pick that up.

Biggest x-factor is THJ. Dude has looked awful. He seems to have the "all about me" mindset while he's out there. Every chance he gets he looks to score. I remember a moment against MEM in the 4th where he had an awful first half where he just drove in the lane out of control and drew an and-1. He could've kicked it out to 3 other open guys for a 3. He then screamed "that's what I f****** do". I'm afraid THJ is trying to get his, and makes me nervous for the future. Hopefully Kidd manages to reign in these tendencies.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: DAL (1-1) @ NOP (2-1) | Oct 25, 6:30 pm | Mavs 0.0 pt favs - by SleepingHero - 10-24-2022, 09:37 PM