Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 105-107 loss
disappointing ending.

I was really surprised with Wood’s passing.  Great signs.  On a negative, I was always worried with his free throw shooting.  Thought it was odd he had such a good three point percentage and worried he was not that great of a shooter due to his ft percentage.  This will need to improve.  It was ugly at the ft line last night.  He was not the only one either.

I agree with the thoughts on Maxi.  For a guy who was questionable due to sickness, they certainly gave him heavy lifting.

Hardaway needs to be better.  I think we all agree a bigger wing who can handle would be an upgrade over him.  Not sure that move will be available this year, so Hardaway needs to play better.

I am really worried about wear and tear with Luka.  He is carrying a crazy load and there will be 20 plus minutes a night where nothing will happen if he doesn’t make it happen.  That is really concerning and can wear a player down.   Especially where most games the other teams have multiple creators on the floor.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty, WildArkieBoy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 105-107 loss (Kidd tanking for Victor W.) - by Chicagojk - 10-20-2022, 07:22 AM