Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 122, Pistons 111
(12-13-2019, 08:12 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: But seriously, Im not his alias. Im just a humble poster enjoying great content on this board, including your recaps, which I missed from the old board.

Thanks, man.

Regarding Marion, he did say that Mavs are still missing a piece, and he did mention the Mavs needing a bruiser if I remember correctly. Reminded me on how many posters here advocate a trade for Steven Adams  Smile

Iirc, he suggested a bruiser on the inside and maybe a three-point-shooting enforcer. Probably pretty good ideas, actually. 

And I dont remember hearing Skin on the broadcast, maybe you mean Followill? He was very giddy talking to the Matrix on the broadcast and Marion was more than willing to oblige.  Its just that his delivery left a lot to be desired for me

Skin, Mark, whatevs, lol. I agree on the delivery part. Matrix doesn't seem to have had much in the way of voice training for TV. Most professional news/sports guys enunciate crisply and punch the important words. Shawn has kind of a breathy voice and tends to run his words together, so sometimes it can sound like a stream of whispering sounds. But I probably nitpick. It was interesting to hear his views. 
P. S.  Your secret is safe with me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 122, Pistons 111 - by mavsluvr - 12-13-2019, 09:00 PM