Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 1: DAL @ OKC | 98-96 win
(10-07-2022, 09:27 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Again, I have no other center to push forward in a "why didn't they choose this guy" way. But, I didn't come out of the playoffs thinking a new center was the only way the team could improve, either, so I don't accept the mentality of "they had to do something there" that most everyone else locked into their pathways. 
Here's something too. What other areas did you think needed improving based on that playoff run? Certainly it wasn't Luka or JB. Bullock? DFS? The bench? What in your mind was so much more pressing than the bigs situation we found ourselves in during the GSW game? JB is a pretty big blow for sure. I wish that scenario played out with us keeping him, but it didn't. Wood was already in tow when clarity hit with all that. We all agree that Dragic was a HUGE miss (not that the FO thinks that, I guess). 

They have seen these guys in practice and are deciding to bet on their development as far as replacing the ball handling that JB represented, not the player. Largely, this is the same team that we started out with last season with 1 difference, Wood and McGee basically replace KP. I think that is an upgrade, but time will tell with Wood.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 1: DAL @ OKC | 98-96 win - by ItsGoTime - 10-07-2022, 09:59 AM