Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 1: DAL @ OKC | 98-96 win
(10-05-2022, 09:42 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Let's just say Wright isn't in the original plan.. 
So it looks like the PG by committee doesn't look good.

Dorsey - NO
Frank - NO
Hardy - Maybe so if he isn't shooting most of the time

Green - Wasn't asked to bring the ball up most times, but at this point he is the next best PG after Din.

Any chance this changes with more organized, starter-like spacing?  Or does Greens hustle on defense solidify him as 3rd best PG for you?

Seems like Hardy can score...which this team needs.  Also can handle the ball, finish at the rim even after contact and can shoot.   I dont know too much about his mistakes on defense or if he makes a lot of bad passes...but I kind of give him the hall pass tonight on shooting so much late game...he was the only one capable and it was a close game.

I zero in on ball hogging shooters...in my opinion Dorsey was the offense killer with his shots any time he touched the ball.  Maybe Hardy was too...but it didnt jump off the screen like Dorsey's bad shots.

But...I guess my question doesnt matter if the opinion is that Luka can do the scoring and we need defense around Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 1: DAL @ OKC | Oct 5, 7 pm - by dynamicalVoid - 10-05-2022, 10:08 PM