Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
(12-08-2019, 09:24 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: You can't blame refs every time the Mavs lose. This is a game Mavs should have won easily. No Fox or Bagley. 

Slow down Hield and you probably win this game; how many open looks did he get tonight? Holmes also had too many easy 2nd chance baskets. Lazy defense. 

Carlisle also invested 36 minutes in two promising youngsters in Seth and Barea, who combined for 3/10 from the field. 

Luka was 3/12 from three tonight, bad shot selection, and also 6 bad turnovers. Dug ourselves in too big of a hole. Onto the next one.

I can blame tonight, because there were calls all over the place.  At the end of the game, you've got 6 eyes looking at ONE ACTION on the floor...every person in the arena was looking at it and I'll wager that most of the people in the stadium actually SAW that hit and could have called that from their seat...but the folks getting 6 figures AND the best seats in the house can't see it?????  This wasn't a normal action where they don't know where the play is happening and it could come from anywhere...there's no doubt where it's coming from.

Would he have made the free throws?  That's a fair question...but I don't care, he SHOULD have been given the chance to make them but because of the refs incompetence or apathy for doing their job, he didn't get the chance to....and I'm not even getting to that nonsense with Harrison Barnes foul  on JJB or the fouls uncalled when Luka went to the basket over and over again and he was hacked clearly.  Good grief...

I can blame the BLAZERS loss on the refs.  There's no way that they had absolute visual evidence that Lillard didn't hit DFS's arm.

I blame the LAKERS loss on the refs.  There's NO EXCUSE not to call a foul in that situation....NO EXCUSE.

Look, the refs don't get a pass or get "X" amount of games where they can screw you over in amazing says, and then you can't complain anymore.

That's at least 2 and a far better than average 3 games that the Mavs lost CLEARLY on the backs of incompetent or apathetic or corrupt referees.  CLEARLY and I'm not backing off that for a second EVER.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss - by TXBamanut - 12-08-2019, 09:53 PM