Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Pelicans 84
(12-07-2019, 08:04 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Is Lonzo Ball even playing in the league next year?  He is comically bad.  Imagine having to explain to someone watching the game with no background on the players why Lonzo was the 2nd pick in the draft and why Jalen was the 33rd.

I dont care how much people think the Lakers "overpaid", they still got a Top 10 player in his prime for garbage.  Maybe it was a lot of garbage, but it was still garbage

Ball looks terrible. I think he is not a fit in their system because he is like your third ball handling option behind Ingram and Holiday. He needs to have the ball in his hands to be useful. He might be better off the bench or on a team like Orlando where he can be the main distributor.

(12-08-2019, 06:47 AM)SportPsychMav Wrote: The pessimists need to come to terms with the idea that we have a contending team that's ever growing. We don't know the ceiling yet.

That's why I am big on Iguodola right now. Even if he is a rental he could be the veteran, defensive piece that makes this team a legit contender.

This could be a weird year. Lakers and Clippers are good but newly formed. Clippers stars are injury prone. There could be upsets in the playoffs. Luka has all the makings of an all-time player. Who's to say he can't do in the playoffs what he is doing now?

Also I think getting to at least round two makes it all the more compelling for another star to want to join up with Luka in the next season or two.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Pelicans 84 - by StepBackJay - 12-08-2019, 12:59 PM