Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Pelicans 84
(12-07-2019, 07:04 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: FYI... IF you go back and look at the T from that girl ref....it looks like she flips him off when she gives him the T.

These refs are pathetic....I know that's a broken record comment lately, but throwing the ball in off the rim and then touching it before anyone other player touches the ball is SUCH A BASIC RULE that every one of those refs should be FIRED....I'm DEAD serious.

If the NBA was actually about officiating actually be officiating, and not just a drama creating engine for ratings, they would do something, but they don't...they are making money and if it ruins the sports, who cares.

I'm on this generally not just this game.
i meant to mention that weird incident. A New Orleans player inbounded the ball off the rim, and then was the first player to touch it. I was pretty sure that wasn't allowed, but didn't go look it up to confirm. So, I was totally confused by the whole situation. Followill said later that inbounding off the rim isn't supposed to be allowed. If the refs missed this, or decided not to call it,  that is an unbelievable oversight. Ranks with not calling Dwight Howard wrapping up Seth in the play that produced overtime for the Lakers.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 130, Pelicans 84 - by mavsluvr - 12-07-2019, 07:17 PM