Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 121, Timberwolves 114
(12-05-2019, 02:43 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: When he (Luka) came in for the last few minutes of the game, he recognized Brunson's hot hand, and was calling plays for Jalen, with excellent results! Luka's contributions could not be measured by the box score.

Kudos to Luka for calling Jalen's number in the 4th! Growth from the supporting cast and growth from Luka in trusting them and getting them involved will make this team even better than what we've seen so far I think! 

(12-05-2019, 02:43 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: I am growing to love this bench!

They've done it again. The bench death lineup is back, and it was built without JJB and Powell. Amazing. 

(12-05-2019, 05:28 AM)Jannemann2 Wrote: I'm still a bit anxious to say it, but the Mavs seem to be good, actually.

They're exceeding expectations by so much, and so quickly, that it's hard to know what to think. We were all prepared for a nice season of reasonable growth where they fight for an 8th seed. I feel a little like this team deserves more excitement from me than I've been able to muster but their level of play this early in the process is just hard to comprehend!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 121, Timberwolves 114 - by fifteenth - 12-05-2019, 09:53 AM