Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 game segment at 60/new playoff run projections
We have completed the 2nd 10 game set. We are at 14 and 6. That puts us +2 on the consistent 6-4 per 10 game set that would lead to 48 wins. My, how things have changed compared to our discussion as the season started!

The 2nd 10 games started with the loss to New York. Since, we have beaten everyone but the Clippers with great wins over Houston and the Lakers. I pronounce myself "ecstatic". 

Though I saw San Antonio has shown recent signs of life and beat Houston tonight, they are among the surprising teams that are off to slow starts. I would include them, Portland, Utah, New Orleans as pre-season playoff contenders that many if not most thought might be ahead of us at this point. Their slow starts definitely helps us. Our high level of play really helps us. Luka shocking the world simply makes life good for Maverick fans. Maybe the biggest change of all is every where you look or listen, people are talking very positively about our Mavs!

I give the first 2 10 game sets a big thumbs up. On to the next 10. December will get tougher, but not as tough as we thought it would be in late October.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 10 and 20 game Mavericks record: Update at 20 - by Reunion Mav Old - 12-04-2019, 12:22 AM