Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Pelicans
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: DAL (14-6) @ NOP (6-15) | 118-97 win
(12-03-2019, 07:42 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I don't agree with Chuck on KP.  I need to see KP do what Charles says he can do before force feeding him 10-15 times a game in the post.  That's a turrible take Chuck.

Man, I am getting a late start on the game tonight, and just watched that pregame discussion from the TNT guys.  It is like they have never watched the Mavs play this season.  They had some bad takes on KP that disregarded how inefficient KP has been so far (I actually agreed with trying to get him some closer looks, btw,  Especially when Luka is out). 

However, I finally lost it when they asked Chuck how he would guard Luka and he said that he would force him to the basket and try to make him a passer - that his step back is "his shot".  Then Kenny chimes in that when he is forced to the rim, he is looking to pass and that he is a "deadly scorer" when he stays on the perimeter.  Crazy take.  They have been watching too many highlight shows that only show Luka draining stepbacks.  lol.  Totally ignored that he is doing most of his damage going to the basket and that he is one of the most efficient scorers in the league in the paint AND that he is probably the BEST passer going to the rim in the league.  Just head scratching takes on his game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 20: DAL (13-6) @ NOP (6-14) | Dec 3, 6:30 pm | Mavs 4.0 favs - by Mavsfan12 - 12-03-2019, 08:45 PM