Poll: Do the Mavs break 100 points tonight as a team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
9 90.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (2-1) vs. UTA (1-2)| 126-118 WIN!!!!
(04-21-2022, 11:38 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: I could only get the chance to watch the 4th quarter and I was really impressed to see Josh Green bringing the ball. Was that the way he was played all game? If yes, that is a genius move by Kidd. I have always thought that Green being there playing the point brings length and toughness to the team as well as better transition plays.

Can somebody please tell me briefly as to how he was played and how he did tonight?

They adjusted and let Green initiate the offense while emphasizing more off-ball movement for shooters and cutters. It was perfect because it allowed Green to get comfortable to start the game and he dished out some assists to get his confidence going. It also forced Gobert to actually move around and get him out of position. Much better than putting Green in the corner and allowing Gobert to stand in the paint and leave him open. 

Sometimes players need to be involved on offense first to get going and then they will start making shots. In games 1 and 2, the Mavs just wanted him to be a spot-up shooter and that's tough to ask for a cold player who doesn't enter the game until the 1st quarter is almost over
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • MFFL, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: DAL (2-1) vs. UTA (1-2)| 126-118 WIN!!!! - by SwisherPrice - 04-22-2022, 12:10 AM