Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
(04-19-2022, 11:36 AM)fifteenth Wrote: The first playoff series for a young player often isn't pretty. That's nothing unusual, don't you think? 

On waiting for potential, I think even the best, stacked, vet teams should always be developing young players. Getting into such a hurry where you avoid picks and young players all together will come back and bit a team, imo.

This is all true, but it's rather general in nature.

Dallas - at this moment in time - doesn't really need Green. We need a rebounding center, maybe another veteran wing, possibly a playmaker off the bench. We need someone really useful in the playoffs. Green isn't that guy. Dallas needs a veteran and preferably one with playoff experience.

Green is some of Dallas's only trade bait. I think that's where he will be most useful. If he plays pretty much the same way next season, then his value goes down... and there's no reason I can see that we should expect him to become an offensive threat in 2023.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!! - by Winter - 04-19-2022, 02:34 PM