Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
(04-19-2022, 10:54 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'm curious what are your thoughts on Josh Green so far after 2 playoff games? Has the luster of him decreased a bit? I was ready for him to take a leap next year, but now seeing how dwarfed he looks out there makes me think he has a very long way to go to be a rotation player?

While some remember my very critical response of Green about a month ago, I will echo it here.

Josh Green is a decent player defensively and may continue to be batted around for several years by NBA teams hoping to get more out of him eventually on offense. But I honestly believe the best-case scenario for the Mavs is to offer him in a trade where he may appear to have value now. The chances of him blossoming into an important rotation player are slim.

Dallas will need to make trades for important pieces - and this year will be the time to take advantage of trading him for value. There are others here who have argued that he's young - but Dallas really needs a replacement wing with more veteran experience and a better offensive game. This year is the time to use Green in a trade for an improvement in our rotation construction.

I have nothing against Green, but I think people have fallen in love with potential that really isn't there - and Dallas isn't a team that can wait for blossoming potential.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Winter's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!! - by Winter - 04-19-2022, 11:20 AM