Poll: How many threes do the Mavs hit tonight? O/U 13.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 80: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN!
(04-07-2022, 01:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Gotta give @"DanSchwartzgan" and all of the other Green truthers credit. He's getting better and better and better. At this point, I'd say it's clear that he'll be a rotation player for this team in the playoffs, which is a development I'd have bet a lot of cash against when the season started. 

He should absolutely be a factor when predicting future roster changes. You could easily argue he's ready for an even bigger role, either here or on another team.

As an original owner of Green shares, I’d also like to give the early Kidd truthers credit (I’m buying up as many shares as possible now)… Kidd has allowed everyone on the team more individual freedom. I think that has done wonders for Green’s confidence and development. I like Rick as much as anyone, but I don’t think we see THIS Green, this early, or wearing a Mavs uniform at all for that matter, if Carlisle were still the coach.
[-] The following 2 users Like Smitty's post:
  • DallasMaverick, DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 79: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN! - by Smitty - 04-07-2022, 05:02 PM