Poll: How many threes do the Mavs hit tonight? O/U 13.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 80: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN!
(04-06-2022, 08:01 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: He's so competitive, he can't let anyone on our team score more than him even in individual games. He wants to always be the top scorer on the court, our team and theirs. If he wasn't about that, he'd be letting JB and SD go to work more than he is this game.

That's an...odd take to my post. I was more so pointing out that even on Luka's worst nights he's still amazing and better than 99% of anyone.

I don't think for even a second Luka cares about outscoring his own teammates. If he was that competitive then he'd care more about the opposition score first. Further, Luka is a generational scoring talent. We throw the word generational around a lot nowadays but he is seriously on par with the best scorers that have ever played. Few, if any, are better.  When you got a guy like that on the court, more times than not he's going to be the lead scorer. It's not cause he has a personal goal on making sure no one else gets the spotlight, but rather he's just better than everyone else.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ballsrchr, Hogmelon, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 79: DAL (49-30) vs. DET (23-56)| Mavericks -8.5 Favorites| 6:00pm CST - by SleepingHero - 04-06-2022, 08:08 PM