Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Knight signed to a second 10-day hardship contract
(03-31-2022, 10:24 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Negative on that. This team played with a noticeably different approach on defense this season with Porzingis on the floor, both in a two-big combo and with him as a single big. There are differences in how they play with Powell/Kleber, too, but they are far more subtle and don't affect the others nearly as much. So, yes, they have effectively "changed things around" since that trade. Well, before it, really, since Porzingis was sitting out so often.
I was just gonna leave your retorts alone, but I just can't. 

I STRONGLY don't believe it's as difficult as you're trying to make it out to be. If we bring in another big (I can't believe there is a faction here that think Powell and Kleber are a duo that's gonna bring us a championship), it will not be KP (I'm fairly certain), it'll be a player that Kidd thinks would work in his system. After that, it's just players getting used to each other and buying in. Not as simple as writing that sentence, for sure, but I think the majority of players on this team are built for accommodation, so if the player isn't prickly, with egomaniacal tendencies, we're golden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon Knight signed to a second 10-day hardship contract - by ItsGoTime - 04-02-2022, 10:54 AM