Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
36.36%
4 36.36%
Lakers
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (13-6) @ LAL (17-3) | 114-100 win
(12-01-2019, 09:52 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: I'm really tired of the statisticians cheating KP out of blocks.  He had a block on the FIRST play tonight, and look at the box score.  0 blocks...

Even though I have KP on my fantasy team and totally agree with you here, I would much prefer seeing the refs call the game the same way on both sides of the court.  (At the same time - no getting off on a technicality where you start calling it the other way after half!  Big Grin Big Grin )

Mavs got called for so many ticky tack fouls around the basket, while the Lakers had some major contact not called - especially if you go back and look at BOTH games we have played against LAL. 

Seriously, go back and look at the first 5 min of this game and there are MANY calls that the refs got wrong or shouldn't have been called. The first foul called on DFS that ultimately led to him taking a seat early in the 1Q.  Powell got called for a foul when his head was perfectly still and in fundamental defensive position when AD pushed his head into his. Luka got hit going to the rim by LeBron and clearly shooting and they called it on the ground. McGee hits a loose ball out of bounds and the refs give it to LAL.  These weren't the ONLY reasons that the Mavs got off slowly, but the game is a lot closer if those calls get called correctly.  It was really bad officiating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 19: DAL (13-6) @ LAL (17-3) | 114-100 win - by Mavsfan12 - 12-01-2019, 10:09 PM