Poll: Who's tonights leading scorer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
50.00%
4 50.00%
KAT
25.00%
2 25.00%
Edwards
0%
0 0%
Someone else
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 72: MIN (42-31) vs. DAL (44-28)| 108-110 WIN!
(03-21-2022, 02:09 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Minnesota is only a game and a half back, and they're much improved. They play again Friday a Minny. Need to win both to keep pace with Utah for 4th and home court.

I'm pretty worried that the Mavs' success is based on defense, and that the defense might have a problem containing these running teams, as evidenced by the Charlotte games and them having a little too much trouble with Houston. Obviously, facing a team like that on the second night of a b2b (Charlotte) is even more difficult, but it will be interesting to see how the defense holds up against Minnesota. 

Forget the standings, I just hope they can find a way to avoid dropping three in a row because I know this place will be panic city if that happens. 

For the record, Kidd and several members of this current roster have officially won me over. I'm of course hoping for a good showing down the stretch and advancement past round 1, but the truth is there's very little chance, at this point, that I'm not going to feel better going into this off-season than I did last year. I think the team is generally headed in a good direction (on the court, at least).
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, Jommybone, MrGoat
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 72: MIN (42-30) vs. DAL (43-28)| Mavs -3.5 Favorites| 7:30pm CST - by KillerLeft - 03-21-2022, 02:13 PM