Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron is now 0-9 when not scoring 50 points post ASB
(03-16-2022, 08:29 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: With that being said, Lebron says this offseason he wants to go somewhere else, how hard would you go after him if you were Dallas?  I can't see it happening, but isn't it sort of interesting.  Lebron being our new PF.

Lebron the player I'd be interested in. He is probably top 5 in terms of  basketball iq all time. He just knows how to control a game possession by possession. 

But Lebron the person? Can't stand him. His drama riddled media circus is such a distraction, and his parasitic agent taking control of the franchise making sure the Mavs do whatever is best in Lebron's interest turns me off SO hard on him. 

Like EVERY single place Lebron has gone has been a non-stop runaway train of drama. Filled with rumors, subtweets, losing, and terrible roster moves. But it's hard to overlook that he has won championships (even if they were heavily stacked in terms of roster and/or situation *cough* bubble *cough*)

I personally think the Mavs are close enough to a chip by themselves that they don't need to make a deal with the proverbial basketball devil that is Lebron+Klutch Sports.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BasketballJones41, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lebron is now 0-8 when not scoring 50 points post ASB - by SleepingHero - 03-16-2022, 06:43 PM