Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-15-2022, 12:58 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Good point on Kidd. We’re not totally sure what he wants to do. It will be clear once we see the postseason and offseason 

Davis is similar to KP in a way. It makes sense to shield them in the reg season and have them do the dirty work only in the playoffs. It’s a shame we couldn’t make it work like that here with KP

The Clippers……yes they use Zubac(and i don’t think anyone is clamoring for a small ball only rotation) but Zubac was a negative last postseason. They didn’t beat us with him. They destroyed us with the wings. It’s almost like we’re at a point in NBA where if you don’t have a small ball option, you will lose
News flash, the Clippers beat us, and they used him. Sure Luka did his thing to him, that didn’t win us the series though.

Nobody is clamoring for a small ball only lineup? Have you been reading the takes around here?

I would take Zubac over Powell with the team defense we are playing. I don’t think there would be much of a letdown if any at all because he brings intangibles as well as tangibles too. I think the tangibles are more than what Powell brings and there are SOOOOOO many guys around here that bring the intangibles. It’s what all these guys are trying to quantify using advanced stats on this board.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by ItsGoTime - 03-15-2022, 03:26 PM