Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-15-2022, 07:20 AM)Winter Wrote: Rather than talk about Powell, I would ask what are the Mavericks are look for. If I had to guess, I think it's something like Boston or Toronto rather than something like Utah or New Orleans.

Not sure that is what Kidd is looking to be like (Boston or Toronto...BTW, both teams are looking for a starting C). It's not sustainable over a full season and playoffs. There's a reason Davis said when he got to LA that he would not be a C during the regular season, but would in the playoffs if needed. There's a lot of wear and tear on smaller bodies having to put out the effort to push against the bigger bodies. 

LAC employs Zubac and starts him on a team full of large wings that COULD do what people around here are thinking is the best way to build. That says it all to me. They do utilize the small ball C during the game as a change of pace/different look, it's not a full-time strategy like those around here want to be.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by ItsGoTime - 03-15-2022, 08:40 AM