Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-14-2022, 11:31 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: The guy I'm most worried about is Bullock, personally. If I were to choose the area most in need of upgrade it would be his role.

If Bullock ends up getting moved then I think it will be because Kidd and company feel very good about betting on Josh Green to be that upgrade and Bullock would be moved to add to the front court rotation.  That would also potentially open up minutes for Hardway to re enter the rotation as well.  Still feels like a defense first player like Bullock fits much more cleanly in Kidd's system though so we'll see.

I agree though on wanting to add to Powell and Maxi as opposed to replacing them.  It really feels like we just need some more bodies (and rebounding) so those two don't get completely worn down and that extra body happens to be a starting caliber player that we could get without gutting our current rotation then that's just gravy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 03-14-2022, 11:42 AM