Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-13-2022, 08:25 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: But we’re winning against good teams. Maybe not having a legit starting center is no big deal. We look better than ever

We have been on a really good run for quite a long time (starting well before the trade).  It really helped when Luka started playing like a super star again.  But I feel like we are watching Powell and Maxi get ground into dust before our eyes.  I don't think we are going to be able to sustain this level of play for the rest of the regular season, and more importantly I think the playoffs are a different beast than the regular season.  Our lack of interior defense and rebounding can be exploited a lot more effectively by a playoff team that has 7 games to work on it.

And if either Powell or Maxi miss significant time in a playoff series, we are totally screwed.  We should not be that dependent on two guys who realistically should be coming off the bench.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by mvossman - 03-13-2022, 08:53 PM