Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-13-2022, 06:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Work sucks but it feels like the Mavs are playing a lot better when I cannot watch any games. Maybe I should just stop.

For real. We have 5-10 posters that are responsible for the majority of content on this board. If 2-3 of them are missing it really shows. Other ideas. Mavslur is gone and some people joined him on the LMF forum. A lot of people hated the KP trade and might need some time to come around and enjoy the new Mavs.

I enjoy watching the new Mavs but still hate that trade, especially in conjunction with the prior offseason.  As great as Din has been for us, we could have had him during the offseason when we flat out stated our biggest need was playmaking "with size".  A Din/Holmes offseason would have made way more sense then THJ/Bullock.  

But who knows, maybe we tried Dinwiddie (there were rumors) but he would rather run the offense in Washington than play second fiddle to Luka.  Maybe his struggles in Washington was just what we needed for him to come here with the right attitude, but that seems more like luck than something carefully planned out.  

I get that KP needed to go, and I am glad he is gone, but we left ourselves with no legit starting center and nearly 40 mil in long term contracts on overpriced shoot only players.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by mvossman - 03-13-2022, 08:07 PM