Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Suns 113
Mavs new look starting lineup now leads in minutes for the season. THJ is getting it done. Powell is still struggling, I don't get why he is still locked into the starting lineup. I'd love to see Kleber in the starting lineup now that THJ has solidified the guard spot for the time being.

I just don't see Powell doing much out there that makes me think he's making any sort of significant contribution. It feels like they are leaving money on the table not finding a better player for that spot.

(11-30-2019, 02:04 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 01:00 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: It's sad people actually believe more Barea = better. Brunson is already better than he ever was.

Barea's a gimmick player like Boban, only useful in small doses or he'll get exposed. Remember everybody hyping Boban after a couple games?

Barea's 35 coming off an Achilles injury for goodness sake. But yeah I get it, we need that 2011 nostalgia shot to remind us of the "good times." Damn hippies.

Must be watching a different Brunson and a different JJB than I've seen this year. Me, I was watching the ones playing for the Dallas Mavericks.

I like Brunson. He is hard to judge on such inconsistent minutes. I think if he had a consistent role off the bench for 15-20 minutes a night he'd look better than he does at the moment.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Suns 113 - by StepBackJay - 11-30-2019, 07:33 PM