Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
Personally, I think there is a little revisionist history on Justin Jackson.  He was a really good player in college.  Really good.  Better than Josh Green.  But again, Jackson stayed 3 years, Green only 1.   Jackson game just hasn't translated well to the pros....yet.   He is not a good enough three point shooter and I think he was an odd fit as a 3.   He was too small for a 4 and that was probably where he had to have success.   

For Green, I think the best way young players get on the floor is to gain trust with the coaching staff that you can defend.  Green has done this.   Once you are on the floor, you can expand your game to other areas.   If you are not on the floor, it is really tough to do this in practice.   This is the best kind of experience for a young player.   Young players develop in different ways.  Sometimes it is a gradual jump and other times it is a couple of pretty big jumps.   Some never improve.   I have really liked what I have seen from Green recently.   Now, I don't think he is ever better than Bane or Maxey.   Bey too...although I would like to hold final judgement on that for now.  

There are definitely things I want to see improvement with Green moving forward.  Although I am happy now.  This offseason I mentioned several times that it would be a bad sign if Green didn't force his way to minutes this year.  It started out rough this year but he has now earned minutes.  Progress.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 02-17-2022, 11:24 AM