Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
(02-16-2022, 02:08 PM)audiosway Wrote: Good assessment. I agree about Green. Really looking good right now. Kidd has done him well in getting his confidence up and getting him into the rotation. I also agree that he will definitely be the one most likely to break out next season. He seems to be putting it together. Playoffs will be another good learning experience for him. I like that Kidd really seems to know when to pull him and when to let him play.

I think we need to be more realistic about our own players. Green has been here long enough to evaluate. He will likely never be a starter anywhere. He is probably closer to Justin Jackson than DFS. He doesn't worry opponents and his only real offense is right around the basket.

We have to give him every opportunity because he's our draft pick. Yes, the playoffs will be a good experience, but he will be lucky to play 10 minutes in the playoffs. 

In one of those NBA profiles registering "Pros and Cons" only has one item in the Pro column that says, "Brings a lot of energy," then it's likely you're an expendable player. Unless something drastically changes, this is not a player that's offered a second contract.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN! - by Winter - 02-16-2022, 05:12 PM