Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
(02-16-2022, 12:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Agreed, and I'll go even further. He's obviously a good defender, but before Kidd's last time out, Miami was starting to gain momentum, basically because Butler was going right at Green, bully style. It was a simple "this kid doesn't know what this is, I'm going to run right through him and I'll get the calls, not him." Green will eventually learn ways of dealing with/discouraging that, but I think if he hadn't have come out at that point they would've lost the game. 

There will be lots of stretches like that in the playoffs. Moments that are still just a little too big for him, imo.

Good assessment. I agree about Green. Really looking good right now. Kidd has done him well in getting his confidence up and getting him into the rotation. I also agree that he will definitely be the one most likely to break out next season. He seems to be putting it together. Playoffs will be another good learning experience for him. I like that Kidd really seems to know when to pull him and when to let him play. 

I have to say, I was really down on the team because I had no faith in Cuban doing the right thing for the team. I'm surprised at how the moves have turned out. Kidd is doing a great job. Moving KP was a very good sign to me. Previously, when Cuban made mistakes he would stick with them way too long. This time they didn't. It was given a shot then a move was made. Impressive.
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
[-] The following 1 user Likes audiosway's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN! - by audiosway - 02-16-2022, 02:08 PM