Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
(02-16-2022, 12:25 AM)audiosway Wrote: That is what I was pointing to the other day. The Mavs have a team full of good sized basketball players. I think Centers are dead in the league unless they can play outside in. That's why I never wanted KP. He wasn't a real unicorn. KD, Jokic, Embiid, and Giannis are unicorns. KP is a giraffe. He's really tall but all that he can do is eat from the top of the trees. He needs to pick up the dribble fast or it will get stolen.

Tonight's game showed exactly what I hoped to see. Bertans can slot into that role that Rick had KP playing and have a blast doing it. KP complained even though it made the offense elite. I also expect SD to pick it up as he goes. By the end of the season we should see him taking up a lot of those THJ minutes and running the bench team. I think he will be averaging around 15/5 off the bench.

That combined with Bertans is a huge pickup for KP which was just clogging the lane.

Yes, I felt like I was watching Rick Carlisle KP tonight as DB stood on the 3 point line except that DB’s shot looks better!

I loved Maxi’s game last night. Straight up won us the game. I’m less worried about him reproducing this kind of effort than I am about having to rely on his knees to hold up to an increased work load. Let’s not forget that he hasn’t exactly been the model of health.
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 2 users Like OBX Maverick's post:
  • audiosway, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN! - by OBX Maverick - 02-16-2022, 06:39 AM